• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Every Batman Actor merged into Bruce Wayne

9 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, B2D327 said:

Wait until they start the "diversity hires" for those roles in progressive hollywood

Where did this come from? just bringing this up out of nowhere just smells of racism to me. This is the racist s-hit that people I work with say out of nowhere about everything. They are fictional characters so it makes no difference who plays them, they aren't based on anyone real at all. Just because they were created in a white dominated world and were white doesn't mean they have to stay that way. The worse thing to me is to purposely go out of the way to only give white people the roles. Who cares who plays them.

Edited by catman76

3 hours ago, catman76 said:

Where did this come from? just bringing this up out of nowhere just smells of racism to me. This is the racist s-hit that people I work with say out of nowhere about everything. They are fictional characters so it makes no difference who plays them, they aren't based on anyone real at all. Just because they were created in a white dominated world and were white doesn't mean they have to stay that way. The worse thing to me is to purposely go out of the way to only give white people the roles. Who cares who plays them.

I was thinking blonde Bruce Wayne and Wonder Woman with a mohawk, piercings and tats...but I'm the racist? 

1 hour ago, B2D327 said:

I was thinking blonde Bruce Wayne and Wonder Woman with a mohawk, piercings and tats...but I'm the racist? 

I thought that you were thinking of the purple people with green hair that live in a van down by a river. Silly me.

"Cheers."

On the Bruce Wayne, I see a lot of Bale and Affleck.  Maybe a little Clooney.  The others don't stand out.

For Superman, I'm seeing a good mix of all of them, though the Cain influence seems to be the weakest. 

For Wonder Woman, I'm really having a hard time finding any of the elements from the actresses listed.  (shrug)

Cool image though.  Thanks for posting.