• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four 110 color variant available for sale/trade...

32 posts in this topic

You can see the scans and grade discussion here. I would put it at a solid 8.5/9.0, maybe better. I will be taking any reasonable offers of sale or trade for the next couple of days if anyone is interested. I will be happy to hang onto this one, so no lowballs please. PM me for a want list or with offers. Thanks guys...

http://boards.collectors-society.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=835245&an=0&page=0#835245

Since a couple people have expressed interest, I will be taking PMs until sometime this weekend. I will take money, so don't worry if you don't have anything to trade me.

What kind of Marvel books are you looking for?

Shoot me a PM.

I am looking for BA and late SA keys mostly. ASM 122, 129; X-Men 58, 94; Silver Surfer 4, ect.

Andy, if you're going to list part cash part trade bids, you should list the cash and trade separately so that people aren't misled as to the amount of cash you were offered.

Top offer so far....

$100

poke2.gif

Top offer so far...

$150

poke2.gifpoke2.gif

Are you SERIOUS??? screwy.gif

Don't torpedo his sale by badmouthing the buyer's offer price. Bad form. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Andy, if you're going to list part cash part trade bids, you should list the cash and trade separately so that people aren't misled as to the amount of cash you were offered.

I would, but the specifics have not been finalized. I will make it clear on any future postings though.

Sabo wasn't the intention. Had absolutely NO idea he was serious. makepoint.gif

Yes, I was serious. Now shush. tongue.gif

Let us go back & delete our posts. No one will know this conversation ever took place. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Good idea!

Let us go back & delete our posts. No one will know this conversation ever took place. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

gossip.gif

gossip.gif

mad.gif

gossip.gif

mad.gif

gossip.gif

gossip.gif

mad.gif

gossip.gif

mad.gifmad.gif

Too late! Greggy sabotaged my thread like he tried to sabotage my lead in the grading contest! What a !