• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] NOW 50% OFF! - CLOSING TONIGHT, SUN 2/11 11PM EST - High Grade Amazing Spider-Mans - 9.0s VF/NM and Above - DISCOUNTS & RECAP PG. 23
1 1

454 posts in this topic

Ok, that's it for this thread. Things will roll back over to the Gold/Silver/Bronze section for now. 

New thread will start tomorrow @ 9PM EST for a few Silver/Bronze books (Fantastic Four, X-Men, Thor, Daredevil, Kirby Covers, Neal Adams, John Byrne, Frank Miller, etc.) for those that are interested.

For those that still want more ASM, there will be some ASM Variant Covers probably a few days from now. I will note in this thread for that thread which will include a bunch of various other books

Again, all my threads will remain open until I decide to close all my threads in both sections (Probably a week and a half from now). Until that time, you guys have some time to gather any funds if you have to. I will send out invoices when I close all my threads. 

Thank you to those who have taken books. Recap will be up in a few

Edited by Lucid Enigma