• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] **CLOSING SATURDAY 1:00 PM EST** TAKE 40% OFF EVERYTHING!!! Copper/Modern BLOWOUT SALE!! Variants, #1's, Mini Series, Etc! - **RECAP P.11**
1 1

216 posts in this topic

Hey folks -

Looking to clear out a long box of stuff .. so I'm pricing it to move quick!  Most books will be $1 or $2... with scattered books in the $3-$10 range!  Lots of variants and #1s, some 1st appearances... nothing earth shattering... but hopefully you'll find some nice bargains.

THE RULES:

PAYMENT: Paypal only, please
SHIPPING: At cost, whether domstic or international. Happy to do media mail if that's your jam.
RETURNS: Within 7 days.  I'll pick up shipping if it's my error, you pick it up if it's on you.

1st :takeit: in the thread always wins, so please post.. even if you've personally posed me to say you want to grab a bunch of books.

Thanks!

Oh and one last thing. I'll do my best to post the books in a somewhat alphabetical fashion... but I've pulled books and made piles, so it'll be about scanning and posting.. so there might be times when it's a bit off.  I apologize in advance!

TAKE 25% OFF THE LIST PRICE ON ALL REMAINING BOOKS!!!!
 TAKE 30% OFF THE LIST PRICE ON ALL REMAINING BOOKS!!!!

Closing Saturday 1:00 PM EST!  Until then....

:news: FINAL PRICE DROP! TAKE 40% OFF THE LIST PRICE ON ALL REMAINING BOOKS!!!! :news:

Edited by fmaz