• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please grade this What if Someone Else Besides Spider-Man #7

5 posts in this topic

o.k. so its the pictures......tons of glare and shadows...it throws of your perception....there is a deep crease on back cover and maybe another 1 under that one. It's kind of like trying to grade a book in the dark. I think i'll let the more experienced graders throw their hat in the ring on these 2.   What say u fellow Graders ? Is there a slight spine roll on this 1 ?

yes there is a spine roll...looks a little rough on the spine area around the spiderman logo.....there's several tics along the spine....there looks like a little wave pattern on the cover bottom right that could have been caused by storage.....i know there's a spine roll but the other side appears to have a slight roll also....there's some wear on the back and a slight crease in bottom left corner...then there's a much bigger crease a little higher from that one....the bottom back has some issues.....then there's another even bigger crease running diagonal across the back with some deep grooves.....and the back is a little dirty 2.....the back left edge has some issues also.....there is a lot going on here and it all adds up.....the corners appear 2 b somewhat decent.....i'm gonna say 4.0   Hey Triple J what do u think ?  How far off am I ?

p.s. I'm a newbie say pay more attention to what the others say.