• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED DC Super Series “Moon” glasses + Hulk, Superman, Star Trek, Who
1 1

76 posts in this topic

RULES:

First clear "take it" along with book title and issue number in the thread or via PM wins the book. In the event of a tie, winner will be determined by time stamp.

No members on the HOS or Probation List may participate. I reserve the right to refuse to sell to anyone for any reason.

PAYMENT:

Paypal only.

Payment is expected within 7 days of receiving an invoice. Please allow me to send you an invoice before paying.

RETURNS:

Books may be returned within 7 days after receipt. Please contact me with any issues.

About Me:

I have done deals with about a dozen board members. Here's my eBay feedback as a seller

Edited by Number 6

Condition:  

all glasses (except for thermos) have no scratches, cracks or chips.  Color and restoration details will be detailed with each glass

Shipping:

U.S. shipping will be via Priority Mail Flat Rate Box ~or~ Priority Mail zip/zone based, whatever ever works out cheaper

I can ship 2 glasses in a Priority Flat Rate Medium Box; 4 glasses in a Priority Flat Rate Large Box

My zip code is 93722 and a single packed glass weighs about 1 to 1 1/2 pounds 

1976 Pepsi Super Series “Moon”  glasses
All are the variant that has National Periodicals Publications, Inc. copyright 

Aquaman - excellent paint, yellow color plate just slightly off on reverse image, ow excellent registration  $10

Batgirl - excellent paint, red color plate just slightly off on revers image, ow excellent registration  $15

Batman - a couple of flecks of flesh paint off on reverse image, yellow color plate slightly off  $7

Flash - excellent color registration, just a couple of small bits of black paint off on bottom of “S” and “H” of “FLASH” on front image  $15

Green Arrow - excellent paint, yellow color plate slightly off  $15

Joker - nice color registration, bit of black paint off top of hair on reverse image  $15

Riddler - excellent paint and registration  $20

Robin - excellent paint and registration  $10

Shazam - excellent paint and registration  $10

Superman - nice registration, spot of blue paint missing from top of spit curl on both front and reverse images, since it’s missing from both it may be a factory defect  $7

Wonder Woman - excellent paint, registration just slightly off on “WONDER WOMAN” of reverse image, ow excellent registration  $15

1978 Pepsi Collector Series

Aquaman - excellent paint and registration  $10

Superman - excellent paint, flesh color plate just slightly off on head ow registration is excellent as well

1978 Pepsi Superman: The Movie
all have excellent paint and nice registration  $5 each

Caped Wonder to the Rescue
The Characters
Superman Saves the Day

1977 7-Eleven Marvel Comics glass

Incredible Hulk - excellent paint and registration  $15

1978 Dr. Pepper Star Trek glasses
All have excellent paint and registration, difficult to find due to detail of design, Enterprise glass has a small factor defect bubble on the lip. $60 for set of 4

Captain James T. Kirk
Mr. Spock
Dr. Leonard McCoy
U. S. S. Enterprise

1978 Dr. Pepper Star Trek: The Animated Series glasses
all have excellent paint and registration  $8 each

Mr. Spock
Dr. Leonard McCoy
U. S. S. Enterprise

circa mid- 80’s Doctor Who mug
No manufacturer’s details, basic white ceramic mug, TARDIS image “de-materializes” when hot liquid is poured in the cup  $5

1987 Image Design Concepts Inc 
Doctor Who glass tumbler

TARDIS image “materializes” when cold liquid is poured into cup, unused but over time the TARDIS has become more visible than not  $10

1976 Aladdin Marvel Comics Super Heroes thermos
From lunchbox, wear to images and bottom, lid has crack in lip and is first issue - no flip-up spout  $5

Page 2:  Robin, Shazam, Aquaman

Page 3:  Superman movie, Star Trek set

Page 4:  Star Trek Animated

Edited by Number 6