• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

They dropped my Night Nurse #1! Why??

2 posts in this topic

Just got the call today from Comic Link, that my Night Nurse #1 CGC 9.2 needs to be sent in for reholdering. I originally bought it off of Comic Link and before I could get it-the original seller dropped it on concrete! Now I must wait for them to send it in for reholdering before I can buy it. At least they are paying for the reholdering (not me), but I sure hope it comes back in the same grade! Otherwise I will no longer want it! Amazing.....

Just got the call today from Comic Link, that my Night Nurse #1 CGC 9.2 needs to be sent in for reholdering. I originally bought it off of Comic Link and before I could get it-the original seller dropped it on concrete! Now I must wait for them to send it in for reholdering before I can buy it. At least they are paying for the reholdering (not me), but I sure hope it comes back in the same grade! Otherwise I will no longer want it! Amazing.....

That sucks but it does happen. As long as the grade remains the same, you're fine. If the grade changes, you are under no obligation to buy the book, IMO.