• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] [CLOSED] Thread Closed! ChiSoxFan's 5th Annual Mega-Spring Sale -- 10%-20% off everything (except one book) in the thread! ASM #28, FF #21, Aquaman #29, Defenders #28 (1st Starhawk) x2, and more! RECAP on Page 28! PAGE 1 price drops!
1 1

575 posts in this topic

Human Torch #6 -- G -- 2.0 -- FREE with next purchase (must be claimed in thread, or I'll assume you don't want it) -- CLAIMED by comicsyte95

Spoiler

Z4ORSN1h.jpg

Spoiler

sfee1Ewh.jpg

Edited by ChiSoxFan
Book claimed!

15 hours ago, ChiSoxFan said:

take it

Amazing Spider-Man #121 -- CGC 9.0 -- CGC VF/NM -- $575  $550

claim

Marvel Encyclopedia: Spider-Man, still shrink-wrapped and in great condition -- FREE to anyone purchasing $100 of Spider-Man books listed in the thread so far.  For buyers who have already purchased a Spider-Man book (there's been at least two), those books DO count towards the $100.  The Encylclopedia MUST be claimed in the thread -- 1st person to meet the $100 threshold and claim it, gets it.

claim

Human Torch #6 -- G -- 2.0 -- FREE with next purchase (must be claimed in thread, or I'll assume you don't want it)

19 minutes ago, comicsyte95 said:

take it

Amazing Spider-Man #121 -- CGC 9.0 -- CGC VF/NM -- $575  $550

claim

Marvel Encyclopedia: Spider-Man, still shrink-wrapped and in great condition -- FREE to anyone purchasing $100 of Spider-Man books listed in the thread so far.  For buyers who have already purchased a Spider-Man book (there's been at least two), those books DO count towards the $100.  The Encylclopedia MUST be claimed in the thread -- 1st person to meet the $100 threshold and claim it, gets it.

claim

Human Torch #6 -- G -- 2.0 -- FREE with next purchase (must be claimed in thread, or I'll assume you don't want it)

Thank you SO much! ^^(worship)(worship)