• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRADING CONTEST : ROUND 13

125 posts in this topic

I have the right to post whatever I want, where ever I want to post it. gossip.gif

*spoken with the voice of a petulant 11 year old girl* poke2.gif

She can't help it, she's only 11.

Grades turned in so far with some insults tonofbricks.giftongue.gifpopcorn.gifforeheadslap.gif

1 MithrilMan

2 143 ksk

3 Postal

4 Higghawker

5 Rjpb

6 Deathlok

7 Jayman

8 Fan4Fan

9 BassGman

10 OldGuy

11 Hobgoblin

12 Burntboy

13 Flink

14 Valiantman

15 Jeffreykli

16 MrWoogieman

17 Warlord

18 Inconceivable

19 Divadrabnud

20 Darthdiesel

21 Casey1870

22 Bobpfef

23 Aman619

24 SterlingComics

25 Redhook

26 DiceX

27 PedigreeMan

28 Sal

29 Hobbes

30 Zipper68

31 AlexH

32 Aces

33 DNAgent

34 DrBanner

35 Zonker

36 Nefaria

37 XsmanX

I have the right to post whatever I want, where ever I want to post it. gossip.gif

Since when? It's called thread hijacking and against board rules.

Jim

Last time I checked, it was called the 1st Amendment 893scratchchin-thumb.gif I'm not saying that I'm just going to hijack everything. I said that my post was "off topic" and have seen several board members do the same over the last 7 months.

Last time I checked, it was called the 1st Amendment 893scratchchin-thumb.gif I'm not saying that I'm just going to hijack everything. I said that my post was "off topic" and have seen several board members do the same over the last 7 months.

I'm starting to agree...you aren't a day over 14 are you? Because you have an annoying tendency of coming off as a spoiled brat...

Jim

I'm starting to agree...you aren't a day over 14 are you? Because you have an annoying tendency of coming off as a spoiled brat...

Jim

By the age of 14 I had already been working my first job for a year and a half. Spoiled huh? screwy.gif

Jim

By the age of 14 I had already been working my first job for a year and a half. Spoiled huh? screwy.gif

So you been milking Nessy for a year and a half now? That's not a job but rather a rite of passage in Oklahoma... 27_laughing.gif

Jim

Jim

So you been milking Nessy for a year and a half now? That's not a job but rather a rite of passage in Oklahoma... 27_laughing.gif

Jim

I didn't grow up in Oklahoma gossip.gif Get your facts straight before you start judging me. 893naughty-thumb.gif

I didn't grow up in Oklahoma gossip.gif Get your facts straight before you start judging me. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Give me more to work with other than the whining spoiled brat you've excelled at the last month or so and maybe we can work something out...

Jim

Jim

Jim

Isn't Nessie in Scotland? poke2.gif

844179-Nessie.jpg

844179-Nessie.jpg.2786aa682ca48976b961899ce0e0cbe8.jpg

Give me more to work with other than the whining spoiled brat you've excelled at the last month or so and maybe we can work something out...

Jim

How about you simply cease your lame attempts to insult me? Quit wasting your energy. poke2.gif

Jim

Jim

Isn't Nessie in Scotland? poke2.gif

844179-Nessie.jpg

Don't post pictures of my pet without my permission! mad.gif

Kiltman, put that thing away! There may be ladies viewing the boards ... although that is highly doubtful.

Joanna says foreign women loves the Scots cloud9.gif

Kiltman, put that thing away! There may be ladies viewing the boards ... although that is highly doubtful.

Joanna says foreign women loves the Scots cloud9.gif

As in the "people" or the brand of paper towels? Although it may be "Scotts," I'm not certain.