• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Have No Idea Where this Thread is Going to Go: From GA to BA, CLOSED
2 2

16 posts in this topic

I still have a pile of odd stuff that doesn't fit our inventory and a few keys we're saving for. This thread is going to have a lot of variety, hopefully priced to your satisfaction. The rules are the norm:

• First :takeit: gets it.
  • We'll always listen to PMs and respond, but you'd be better offering a price on multiple items at once.
  • We pack with secure mailers that comfortably fit 3 books. Shipping is usually 1st class unless the purchase is over $100. We may ship on the cheap for low-grade reader lots unless requested.
  • Shipping is for U.S. only at $3.99 for 3 comics, $7.99 for more than 3 up to unlimited.
  • There will be an occasional free item up for grabs. These can be picked up by those who are buying items on the thread. I'll take it rules apply to the free items.
  • PayPal only at this time. If you buy a large lot of stuff, PM me and maybe we can work out a money order deal.
  • Returns will be allowed only if something is damaged in the transit to you. These aren't expensive books and they're low to mid-grade mostly.

And for fun...

Syracuse is playing Duke tonight. If Syracuse somehow, miraculously wins (praying to the great #44) then everything on the thread is an automatic 10% off until the end of Sunday. Hopefully this spurs on both sales and temporary new fans!

First items forthcoming...

Edited by Deadlift Collectibles

Buster Brown Comic Book #42 (1958/59)   FN-   $6

Fun advertising comic with multiple kids games and comics. The book is clean from writing that I saw, which is nice for one of these kids' books. Subscription like crease that is faint. Presents more as a FN+ without it. Has the name "Morehouse Fashion" as these would get sent to specific stores.

005.jpg

010.jpg

I couldn't seem to copy Arch's template, so I just copied the 2 rules you seem to be missing, so you can update your thread:) thanks!

2. List acceptable forms of payment (NOTE: Personal PayPal payment is NOT allowed as a listed option in your post as it is not appropriate for item purchases.)
  4. A return policy must be stated with any time limits indicated. It is acceptable to say "No time limit" and/or "No returns" and/or have time limits that vary by reason for return e.g. "30 day return for any reason. No time limit returns for "not as described'". But time limits must be stated.