• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED]CGC - Take 10% off -BH,Valiants,ASM,DD,Predator,Ghost Rider,X-Men,Moon Knight,Secret Wars

23 posts in this topic

Hello All,

Here are some CGC books for sale.  Not that many.

See any issues, please let me know.

This thread is now closed!  Thanks for looking and buying.

**Take 10% off remaining books**

·     I accept Paypal, Checks & Money Orders. Checks must clear before shipping unless I know you.

·     Payment expected within 7 days but if you need more time let me know before you buy and I’m sure we can work something out.  

·     Book(s) mailed out within 48 hours of payment but in most cases the next day after payment.

·     Nobody from HOS or Probationary list can buy here.

·     USPS USA mail shipping is $10 for first book. $2 for each additional book.   Books will be well packed.

·     If you want insurance that will be extra. 

·     USPS Global priority mail shipping if outside USA and will be whatever it cost to ship to you.  Books will be well packed.

·     First  :takeit: rules all, but PM's are most welcome.

·     Don’t like the price just make me an offer. 

I’ll be in and out during the listing and will answer PM’s as soon as I can. 

Using a HP Scanjet 8250 with Vuescan.

I hope the scans look OK except for the glare, which for the life of me I cannot get rid of. 

If you don’t like the book(s), just return them in the same condition within 5 days.

Click on the back cover thumb size scan to bring up a larger scan. Then click on the image again to bring up the largest scan size.

Books coming up very shortly

Edited by musicmeta

Ghost Rider #1 CGC 8.5 White  

For $15.00                 last sale GPA: $5.00 (back in 2010)  90 day GPA: N/A    SOLD via PM!

I think it’s worth more than $5.00 .  Thought it would grade higher.

bZGVA2Z.jpg
SYRBssnt.jpg

Edited by musicmeta