• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTT: Detective Comics #33 CGC 1.5 slbr for a higher graded Detective #33 **TRADE ONLY**

12 posts in this topic

WTT: Detective Comics #33 CGC 1.5 slbr for a higher graded Detective #33 **TRADE ONLY**

I’ve successfully been able to do deals on these boards so hopefully that success continues. I've also done deals with a wide variety of collectors and dealers for many years.

Please contact me if you want to run any scenario by me. I'm very responsive to PMs.

If additional cash is warranted, no time payments are needed...I'm easy to work with and open to trading as well...PM me, e-mail...privacy/discretion respected.

I'm currently looking to upgrade via trade (or cash/trade) my Detective #33 CGC 1.5 slbr to a 1.5 cr/ow up to around 3.5 cr/ow

PQ at least CR/OW pages and unrestored please. I have many desirable books to trade as well (AF #15, pre-Robin Tecs, GA Detective and Batman keys, GA hero and Fox classic covers, Police #1, Baker Romance, etc). I will respond quickly and will not waste your time.

I'm also always interested in other GA keys/classic covers, etc. so don't hesitate to PM me. Also if you're looking for anything, please feel free to let me know as well. I have a lot of books (GA keys, etc) and high end original art as well.  

Thank you!
David
dem1138@yahoo.com

2 hours ago, Gotham Kid said:

Very fair trade value as a 33K offer was recently made on a CGC 1.8

Thanks!  I would certainly do 8K cash or trade (or cash/trade) on top of my 1.5 for a 1.8 for sure.  And I certainly have the trade to make it worth it.  

Edited by dem1138

I've done a lot of trades this year because I have books that are worth trading for, I'm easy to deal with, and I don't need to "win" in the trade - it just needs to be fair.  But I'm definitely looking to trade up, so the other party would need to be open to trading down.  I hope someone PMs me to try to work something out.  :)

6 hours ago, dem1138 said:

I've done a lot of trades this year because I have books that are worth trading for, I'm easy to deal with, and I don't need to "win" in the trade - it just needs to be fair.  But I'm definitely looking to trade up, so the other party would need to be open to trading down.  I hope someone PMs me to try to work something out.  :)

I did some big trades with David in the past, very happy with the trades.  Eric