• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed

8 posts in this topic

Payment is by Paypal only 

No HOSers or anyone on probation.

No returns on CGC graded books.  

Shipping is free within the US

These prices are already dirt cheap, lowest of the low, well below GPA, and well below anything anywhere.  I am open to discussion but please be respectful and there will be no customary price reductions.

Thanks for looking!

Edited 1 hour ago by ivdyer

Edited by ivdyer

46 minutes ago, ivdyer said:

Payment is by Paypal only and 4% fee is required.

No HOSers or anyone on probation.

No returns on CGC graded books.  

Shipping is free within the US

These prices are already dirt cheap, lowest of the low, well below GPA, and well below anything anywhere.  I am open to discussion but please be respectful and there will be no customary price reductions.

Thanks for looking!

Edited 1 hour ago by ivdyer

I'm guessing it is because you aren't allowed to do the 4% fee.  That's why it was removed.  It's a violation of Paypal TOS and thus a violation of #10 on the posting guidelines.  I had the same thing happen to me... took a long while before anyone from CGC would answer my questions on the why.

3 minutes ago, Drbearsec said:

I'm guessing it is because you aren't allowed to do the 4% fee.  That's why it was removed.  It's a violation of Paypal TOS and thus a violation of #10 on the posting guidelines.  I had the same thing happen to me... took a long while before anyone from CGC would answer my questions on the why.

Thanks for the heads up, I was racking my brain as to why and the moderators did nothing to inform me as to why..