• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: COMICWORM Under Fire!

59 posts in this topic

confused.gif Last time i checked my girlfriend was female confused-smiley-013.gif

Congrats for bothering to answer that pathetic question....... Christo_pull_hair.gif

Sorry, my manliness and macho side took over and forced me to post there. i shall resist in future stooges.gif

Not you...comicworm !!!

We all know your a REPRESSED Homosexual

(Obsession with men in dresses,heh ?)

Learn how to use the reply button properly then you insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

So who annoys you the most and why confused-smiley-013.gif

It's not so much 'who' as 'what'.

Comic threads degenerating into a Water Cooler type of discussion is an annoying and worrysome trend.

[Not that this thread was worth not sullying in the first place. insane.gif]

So who annoys you the most and why confused-smiley-013.gif

It's not so much 'who' as 'what'.

Comic threads degenerating into a Water Cooler type of discussion is an annoying and worrysome trend.

[Not that this thread was worth not sullying in the first place. insane.gif]

that pretty much sums it up

noone really annoys me, alot of stuff in the water cooler, stroker threads, that gets annoying.

What actually is the water cooler for? should just rename it Things House, atleast then we can all bust in and take a big steamy dump in Things house if we don't like the kind of party going on, a PCP party

Pop

Chips

Parents

Hey worm you're cool with me. Most of the people on the forum a total jizz dumpsters. There are maybe a dozen or 2 that are cool. But most of these people remind me of why I hate other collectors.

So where was it you say you studied restoration? Was that the University of Shillinois? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif