• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] SOLD! FS: X-MEN #1 CGC 2.5 OW UNIVERSAL RECENTLY GRADED

6 posts in this topic

Hello once again everyone! Man does it pain me to sell this one :p  X-Men #1 CGC 2.5 OW Blue label.

I've been a buyer and seller here on the boards many times and I also have many satisfied comic customers on ebay (ebay id able-pawn). Check out my kudos thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8328005#Post8328005

First :takeit: in thread OR by pm trumps any negotiations or discussions (YOU MUST SPECIFY DESIRED BOOK OR BOOKS) .  No HOSers or Probies.  Paypal preferred but I may consider other methods (check, money order) if contacted first before taking it.  No returns on CGC graded books.  Raw books may be returned within 7 days of receipt IF not as described or undisclosed restoration is present.  Book must be returned in EXACT condition received.

Shipping within the US via USPS Priority is $13 for first slab book and $3 for each additional. No international shipping at this time...very sorry :(

Please feel free to pm me with any questions or offers or if you need better pics...Thanks for looking at my stuff!

Edited by Mystafo

Better pics now up

X-MEN #1 CGC 2.5 UNIVERSAL OW PAGES -  was $3000 $2850 NOW $2700!!

I had the book raw before subbing and everything is well attached.  There are 4-5 medium to smaller tape pulls on the BC near the center as well as an approx. 2.5" tear at the BC left edge and 2-3 light stains with no noticeable tide lines.  There is some minor Marvel chipping on the FC right edge.  I think it presents very well for the grade.  Book was pressed and cleaned by Joe at CFP Comics.

DSC_0086.JPG

DSC_0087.JPG

DSC_0088.JPG

DSC_0089.JPG

DSC_0090.JPG

DSC_0091.JPG

Edited by Mystafo

Alrighty ladies and germs, one last BUMP and price reduction on this baby...NOW $2700!!  This price will be good through Sunday evening.

I just noticed that my first pic may give the impression that there is some heavier staining or yellowing on the FC & BC right edge.  My shadow over the slab while talking the photos makes this area appear a little worse than it is.  The close up pics give a better idea of the actual color.  Just an FYIIYGAS

Edited by Mystafo