• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Copper, various, lots 'n singles

21 posts in this topic

I met a guy named Pete the other day and bought his collection. I'm sharing some of the copper portion here. At this point, Pete was reading once or twice, bagging (no boards mostly) and placing them in a short box in his closet, where they sat until the other day. Most everything is generally VF, with an outlier either way here or there. All are flat and clean and bright; some have a couple more (and more pronounced) spine tweaks than others. If you're looking for highly presentable readers they should do; if you're looking for instant registry sets, Pete just did not take good enough care for that.

:rulez:

First :takeit: in thread wins.

Payment -- Check or money order. I do not have Paypal.

Shipping -- Actual; U.S. Or Canada. (In U.S., I can probably get about 7 books in a priority flat rate legal envelope at $7; medium priority box is $13.65, so that's a pretty good approximate range, from 1 book to a sizable stack of lots.)

Don't be listy (tsk)

Returns - Notify me within three days of receipt, and get them back on your dime in the same shape they arrived to you.

Ready?