• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Three first edition Classics Illustrated and a Fast Fiction - CLOSED

9 posts in this topic

Small thread here of some interesting books I picked up in a lot of others. These don't really fit my collection, so looking to find them a good home here on the boards before going to (fe)eBay. 

Shipping in the US will be $4 for one book, $5 for two, $6 for three, $7 for four. I will ship outside the US, but it will be on the buyer's dime.

PayPal is easiest, but I'll take a check or MO if that's what you want.

I'll accept returns, but shipping is on the buyer unless I made an error in the listing.

First :takeit: in the thread wins, and those would trump any ongoing PM negotiations.

No buyers from the bad lists.

Edited by elibowman

Pics forthcoming...

Fast Fiction #5 (Beau Geste) from 1950 in 2.0 (cover detached, otherwise nicer) - $12

Classic Comics #34 HRN 35 (1947) in 4.0 (tanning in the interior) - $45

Classics Illustrated #49 HRN 47 (1948) in 4.0 (again, tanning) - $23

Classics Illustrated #66 HRN 67 (1949) in 4.5 - $30

Take all for $95 shipped in the US

Edited by elibowman

Please see the weird cutting of the bottom of the first few pages on the CC #66. This is featured in the 6th photo (sideways). I believe strongly this was done at the printer, but the first few pages are a little shorter than the rest. Also some chipping on the edge of the back cover (also pictured). 

Thanks all for looking.