• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for Nomad...

1 post in this topic

After many years of hunting and building a fairly solid collection of art and comics and statues etc... I'm reaching out with an attempt to find any original art collectors out there that may have any Nomad original art in their collection that they might be willing to part ways with. Covers top priority. I have a few key pieces and am constantly looking to grow the collection :headbang:

Nomad being Jack Monroe who had a 4-issue mini-series followed by a 25-issue run. He also appeared in a bunch of issues of Cap and Marvel Comics Presents.

Any leads would be helpful - I'm constantly watching ebay and comiclink and HA, and been lucky a few times there. And of course have been on CAS and CAF.

James Fry, Pat Olliffe, Rick Mays and the hardest to track down - Samuel Clarke Hawbaker. Zeck did him early in Cap 281 and 282, and a few other artists have worked on him (appearances in Punisher, Daredevil and the short lived Secret Defenders).

Even if you have a piece in your collection but don't want to let it go, I'd love to trade info.

Thanks all!

n8

Edited by nathanlogan
mis-type