• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Wolverine 88 CGC 9.6 Not many around!

1 post in this topic

First :takeit:reply gets the book! As soon as I get that the book will be taken off all other sites once payment recieved. Until then it is still up for grabs. Payment (via papal) due on delivery of invoice. If payment not received the sale is void. This trumps previous negotiations unless both parties have come to an agreement, at which time I will close the book.I can send more pics upon request.

Please PM me with any questions.

CGC Census show only 54 graded copies and this is the 2nd highest grade out there. As it is CGC graded there are no returns. The book has been slabbed in a month. Only one owner(me) and it was looked at then stored away and I forgot about my collection until this year.

Price for comic is $70

Buyer pay flat $15 for ship in U.S.

New to selling on comics. Will take great care in packing and shipping. Buyer pays shipping. Shipped in U.S. All packages are signature required. If you want to check out my feedback on Ebay my screen name is davdavi-82.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1aaa600.jpg

s-l16zzz00.jpg

Edited by David70364