• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed.
1 1

15 posts in this topic

Usual rules apply, Paypal only and first :takeit: trumps all.

Here is two very rare pieces of UK Marvel memorabilia from 1975, they are 2 A4 sized cloth patches, one featuring the Hulk, the other Spider-man, I think they were limited to 1000 pieces but I am not 100 percent sure.

They are both in fantastic condition with very vivid colours,seldom offered for sale and I would be surprised if even Greggy has them....:)

I am asking $100 each, shipping included, please feel free to PM me with any questions and thanks for looking.
DSC00732_zpslpq28qol.jpg

DSC00733_zps84zr18ea.jpg

Pictured beside a random comic to give you a idea of the size. 

DSC00734_zpstrr43ibq.jpg

DSC00735_zpslsckprri.jpg

DSC00736_zpsetix3wj0.jpg

DSC00737_zpss59nk5jf.jpg

Edited by batmiesta

I am guessing that this may belong in the Mixed Age /Misc.  They are cool though.  When you say patches, are they embroidered and thick like patches? 

Edited by Spidey 62

35 minutes ago, batmiesta said:

(shrug) What's so confusing?

He’s either confused you didn’t care, hit the wrong emoticon by accident or he’s just a confused individual and was expressing himself in your sales thread. O.o

FYI, I have no interest in patches but if I did those are pretty cool. (thumbsu

Those are pretty cool, Bats.  I have never seen them before and the colors are so bright.  I like the slabbed book background too :smile:

I wish I still had my 1970s bell-bottom jeans.  I had one pair that was so covered in patches, you couldn't see the denim. lol 

Bats always has cool items and high quality too.

12 hours ago, Spidey 62 said:

I am guessing that this may belong in the Mixed Age /Misc.  They are cool though.  When you say patches, are they embroidered and thick like patches? 

Yes, they are embroidered cloth patches, very popular back in the 70's.:preach:

20 hours ago, telerites said:

Those are pretty cool, Bats.  I have never seen them before and the colors are so bright.  I like the slabbed book background too :smile:

I wish I still had my 1970s bell-bottom jeans.  I had one pair that was so covered in patches, you couldn't see the denim. lol 

Thanks Tel . (thumbsu

On ‎5‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 6:41 PM, telerites said:

lol

Had  a pair  of  jeans  that  I  would  ONLY  use   the   back pockets  of  other  jeans  to  patch.   Before  the  waistband  finally  gave out  
completely  I  think  I  had  over  40  pocket  patches  on  them,   it was  pockets  EVERYWHERE...and only  the original  pockets were  
actually  functional.