• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] New Mutants 98 CGC 9.8 White Pages

6 posts in this topic

Going to post this here to give boardies first shot at these for a couple of days before I list elsewhere. 

Shipping is included in the USA. International shipping discounted but contact me first for an accurate quote. 

First :takeit:in the thread or by PM (time stamp will be tie-breaker and I am final arbiter) takes the item. Unconditional :takeit:takes priority over any ongoing negotiations or conditional offers. 

No probation list members. No HOS members. No one I prefer not to deal with (if I have you on ignore, that's probably a hint) if you aren't sure just ask me no harm, no foul.

Payment expected within 48 hours of invoicing unless other arrangements are made prior to commitment to purchase. 

No return on slabs.

PM me with any questions. 

Look for my other thread in Gold/Silver/Bronze for Avengers 1, DD 1, TTA 44, and Rifleman 10.

Thanks for looking....

Saw the latest trailer for Deadpool last night on an Imax screen, oh my goodness this movie is going to rake in the box office. 

It looks insane. 

1 hour ago, Pirate said:

Chris sells junque but he is a good guy overall.

Alternate take: Chris is junque, but sells good stuff.

2 hours ago, Pirate said:

Chris sells junque but he is a good guy overall.

47 minutes ago, Transplant said:

Alternate take: Chris is junque, but sells good stuff.

Honestly, I am pretty ok with either perspective at this point.