• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Recap page 8! $1/$2/$3 Off! Details page 7 - DC Silver/early Bronze short box
2 2

142 posts in this topic

This is the last major leg of that all or nothing deal from mid-February where I took the "all." I'm looking at an all-DC short box, silver and bronze. There's Bats, Tecs, JLA, Teen Titans, horror, Brave and the Bold, Metal Men, Atom, Superman, New Gods, Aquaman, Flash, Blackhawk, odds and ends. Starting now with a few Bats and Tecs, lots more to photograph. No monster keys, just fun stuff.

:rulez:

1st :takeit: in thread wins

Payment: money order or check, I do not have paypal.

Shipping: U.S. Priority (between $7 and $13.65 most likely) or Canada at actual cost.

Returns: Sure, just notify me within three days of receipt, and get them back to me on your dime in the same shape you received them.

Don't be listy (tsk) (This includes the little one in my head-- I reserve the right to decline to sell to anyone.)

Edited by Readcomix

That's it for tonight but at least we are started. Lots more coming, probably run a few days with some each day. More Bats coming, most other titles in much better shape. This guy clearly read his Bats! (Though Supes look worn too; horror, Titans, JLA among the sharper books, mid and better.)

Thx for looking!