• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

=Closed=

65 posts in this topic

Corrected my English on original message and here’s new deal.

Your choice of 10 comic books from any lots at my thread for $275 shipped. - VOID

Details at original message.

Please copy and paste The full description of comic book with its grade and which lot it come from. Please don’t edit your claim. Failure to follow that instructions will forfeit your chance to claim the picks.

Edited by Aslpride8

Your choice of 10 comic books from any lots at my thread for $250 shipped. - VOID

Please copy and paste The full description of comic book with its grade and which lot it come from. Please don’t edit yourclaim. Failure to follow that instructions will forfeit your chance to claim the picks.

Edited by Aslpride8

Your choice of 10 comic books from any lots at my thread for $225 shipped. - VOID

Please copy and paste The full description of comic book with its grade and which lot it come from. Please don’t edit yourclaim. Failure to follow that instructions will forfeit your chance to claim the picks.

Edited by Aslpride8

Your choice of 10 comic books from any lots at my thread for $200 shipped. - SOLD

Edited by Aslpride8

22 minutes ago, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

You should update the original listings with what's SOLD. I just spent 10 minutes going through and copying to realize that 7 of the 10 books I was going to claim were already sold. 

Sorry for not update the SOLD items. I just updated my thread with SOLD ones. Thank you.

Bundle 1

Iron Man 66

Bundle 9

Zatanna 15 VF+

Bundle 11

Black hammer Variant

Bundle 14

Scalped 1 VF

Bundle 16

ASM 361 2nd print FN/VF

Bundle 18

Wolverine Limited 1

Bundle 20

Iron Man 54 FN/Vf

Bundle 21

Wolverine 1 - NM

Bundle 22

Wolverine 1 - NM

Bundle 24

ASM 344 NM

34 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=31b352271b3a5a4bBundle 1

Iron Man 66

Bundle 9

Zatanna 15 VF+

Bundle 11

Black hammer Variant

Bundle 14

Scalped 1 VF

Bundle 16

ASM 361 2nd print FN/VF

Bundle 18

Wolverine Limited 1

Bundle 20

Iron Man 54 FN/Vf

Bundle 21

Wolverine 1 - NM

Bundle 22

Wolverine 1 - NM

Bundle 24

ASM 344 NM

^^ Thank you

I have no idea what is going on with this sales thread. From Crossed out Page 1 instructions to Voided offers. I applaud you trying to be creative but if you switch gears in the middle you should clean up the thread. Very confusing.

3 minutes ago, Bomber-Bob said:

I have no idea what is going on with this sales thread. From Crossed out Page 1 instructions to Voided offers. I applaud you trying to be creative but if you switch gears in the middle you should clean up the thread. Very confusing.

I did try my best to keep this thread in order. The reason using void on previous messages to let buyers know that the offer does keep lower until next claim and continue to do that. Basically, I want to avoid create another thread. Thank you for stop by and share your opinion. :) 

What is the current relationship between a specific comic and the associated Bundle ? At this point why is there even Bundles ? Why is a sale void if you do not list the Bundle it came from ? If I understand what you are 'trying' to do, why not simply list all the comics. I feel I'm missing the point with the Bundling.

23 minutes ago, Bomber-Bob said:

What is the current relationship between a specific comic and the associated Bundle ? At this point why is there even Bundles ? Why is a sale void if you do not list the Bundle it came from ? If I understand what you are 'trying' to do, why not simply list all the comics. I feel I'm missing the point with the Bundling.

Because he has multiple copies of the same comic in different bundles. I would guess claiming one from a specific bundle would ensure what grade/copy you get. As for the other, they were originally for sale as bundles, then all as one, and now the current way. My guess is that still having them listed that way saves a lot of time on his end. With that being said....clusterf*$k!

24 minutes ago, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

Because he has multiple copies of the same comic in different bundles. I would guess claiming one from a specific bundle would ensure what grade/copy you get. As for the other, they were originally for sale as bundles, then all as one, and now the current way. My guess is that still having them listed that way saves a lot of time on his end. With that being said....clusterf*$k!

Yes, you explain it clear. Sorry for create cluster...! This is the best I can do at this time. 

List with SOLD has been updated.

Your choice of 10 comic books from any lots at my thread for $175 shipped.  - VOID

Edited by Aslpride8

Your choice of 10 comic books from any lots at my thread for $150 shipped.