• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

=Closed=

65 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, 1Cool said:

lol  I can't tell if you guys are just busting his balls or not.  I agree it was a little confusing at first but I think the current format is pretty clear.

I get what’s going on, but it took me a few takes.  Basically pick any ten available comics to buy for the price listed in OP’s most recent post (prices in previous posts are void). Presumably prices will keep lowering with time or as comics are bought.

Like a sort of reverse auction of sorts 

12 minutes ago, Pirate said:

PM me when it hits 10 for $50,  i'll jump in.

Big spender!  I'd think he would get a bulk offer for what is left before he gets to $5 a book but who knows.

Edited by 1Cool

1 hour ago, 1Cool said:

Big spender!  I'd think he would get a bulk offer for what is left before he gets to $5 a book but who knows.

It is what it is.  If he can get a higher bulk,offer, he should take it old wise sage.

I want to say thank you to everyone who check my thread and claimed my lots. This thread is closed as a buyer made offer for all comic books. 

However it will not be last thread for me to be here. I will be back with more comics and hopeful to keep new thread in order. :)