• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archie Lot 10 and 12 cent books
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Here's a small group of Archie titles. Most are 10 and 12 cent cover price. There are few giant size 25 cent issues (early to mid 1960s) and one 15 cent and one 20 cent cover. There is a total of 25 books. Average grade is VG/F-ish. Some are lower and some are a bit better. I was going to start a thread for these books individually, but would rather just sell them as a lot. $200 shipped to the continental US. That is $8 a books for 1950s/1960s Archie titles. There are some nice GGA covers including a body paint cover. Returns in 7 days. Paypal, check, MO accepted. 

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

012.JPG

013.JPG

Edited by Shrevvy

18 minutes ago, Shrevvy said:

Here's a small group of Archie titles. Most are 10 and 12 cent cover price. There are few giant size 25 cent issues (early to mid 1960s) and one 15 cent and one 20 cent cover. There is a total of 25 books. Average grade is VG/F-ish. Some are lower and some are a bit better. I was going to start a thread for these books individually, but would rather just sell them as a lot. $200 shipped to the continental US. That is $8 a books for 1950s/1960s Archie titles. There are some nice GGA covers including a body paint cover. Returns in 7 days. Paypal, check, MO accepted. 

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

012.JPG

013.JPG

I’ll take