• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Master of Kung-Fu #15-125 full run high grade

7 posts in this topic

This is my personal run of the character. Lot includes Special Marvel Edition #15-16, Master of Kung-Fu #17-125 and Annual #1.

This is by far one of the best read of the Marvel Bronze Age era. Great artists too like Paul Gulacy or Gen Day make it a very desirable run to have.

Here are terms:

People on the probation list, or that I may have on ignore, are not eligible to purchase. :sumo:

Raw books: All my raw books are unrestored and not pressed unless noted.

Return policy: All my raw books are accurately graded and your satisfaction is guaranteed or your money back (except shipping costs) as long as books are returned in same condition as sent within 7 days of receipt. However, since I am selling these as a lot, if you are not happy with the purchase of the run, you will need to return all books in the run.

Shipping cost will depend of where you live and how you want your order to be shipped.

Time payments are possible if that may help you.

I do accept PayPal or international money orders.

Edited by pickycollector

Full run Special Marvel Edition #15-16, Master of Kung-Fu #17-125 and Annual #1

Average grade NM-/NM: $1,550 + shipping. Price is firm. SOLD VIA PM

Some grades:

15: 9.2

16: 9.4

17: 9.8

18: 9.2

19: 9.6

20: 9.0

21: 9.2

22: 9.2