• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

what do you collect?

time period of art you collect most  

52 members have voted

1. 1. what period is your collection mostly focused on?

• golden age art
    • silver age art
    • bronze age art
    • copper age art
    • 2000s-2015 art
    • art releases after 2015

4 posts in this topic

this is part one of 2 part poll. the focus here is on time period of art that you collect the most or are most passionate about.  obiously you may collect art from many periods - but asking here what is your #1 focus

there is a second poll asking about the type of art you collect the most. check it out.

Edited by Panelfan1

Can't really opt for anything here as I'm focussed on the art, not necessarily on the decade it appeared.  Having said that, I've had a lot of 1950s and 60s art pass through my hands over the years, so those two decades are evenly balanced for me (and you only get one choice).

Edited by The Voord

2 hours ago, The Voord said:

Can't really opt for anything here as I'm focussed on the art, not necessarily on the decade it appeared.  Having said that, I've had a lot of 1950s and 60s art pass through my hands over the years, so those two decades are evenly balanced for me (and you only get one choice).

ha ha. that's the problem with poles.  can' have all options or they get too long.