• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EsquireComics.Com Special Forumite Sale On All Books!!!

24 posts in this topic

Heya Mark, are you open to time payments on stuff? How quickly do you need the dough for this deal yer cookin'?

Always open to time payments. Inquire away.

Actually, my deal is going through regardless but it makes me feel better knowing I am actually selling books to buy books rather than just buying, buying and more buying.

To my fellow forumites:

I want to raise some extra cash to make a great purchase. So, my insatiable appetite is transformed into your benefit.

For the next week any forumite who contacts me looking to seriously purchase one or more of my books will receive the lowest possible price I can give. Depending upon the book, this may amount to you saving several thousands of dollars. Without a doubt whatever the purchase you will make will not only be a great collecting grab, but a profitable investment.

Make sure you let me know you're a forumite.

poke2.gif

I wanted to check to see if there was any interest in these investment quality books before I ship them out to San Diego. Please contact me if you want to work a deal for your future, and your childrens' future!

Please contact me if you want to work a deal for your future, and your childrens' future!

foreheadslap.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif

So if I purchase a book, can I now say it was based on your expert investment advice, so I can later hire Bill Lerach to bring a class action suit against you after the great crash?

Please contact me if you want to work a deal for your future, and your childrens' future!

foreheadslap.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif

So if I purchase a book, can I now say it was based on your expert investment advice, so I can later hire Bill Lerach to bring a class action suit against you after the great crash?

Crash, crash? Noooo, noooo, crash. Noooo. Buy now. Buy lots.