• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] APPROVED COMICS #11... HOT Matt Baker cover... Sold!
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Hi folks, one book tonight. Offering this a bit reluctantly while I wait on some other payments, and I do reserve the right to pull it.  

Secure USPS Priority ship is extra at cost. First 'takeit' wins, whether in the thread or via PM.

Please note, for this thread I am requesting payment via check/MO only, mailed within 72 hours. Sorry, no exceptions. Thanks!

---

APPROVED COMICS #11. Scarce and graphic Matt Baker cover... when's the last time you saw one for sale? Only six copies on the census, and no GPA sales ever! Also contains a lovely Canteen Kate story by Baker. Let's call this 4.5, offwhite to white pages. Nice rich colors on front with minimal color loss. Hint of faint center crease towards the very bottom, but not a sub crease. Cover wrap a touch worn at top staple, but everything seems to be holding. BC has some foxing and minor stain.

$500

approved11.jpg

Back cover:

Spoiler

approved11back.jpg

Edited by Point Five

5 minutes ago, Point Five said:

Hi folks, one book tonight. Offering this a bit reluctantly while I wait on some other payments, and I do reserve the right to pull it.  

Secure USPS Priority ship is extra at cost. First 'takeit' wins, whether in the thread or via PM.

Please note, for this thread I am requesting payment via check/MO only, mailed within 72 hours. Sorry, no exceptions. Thanks!

---

APPROVED COMICS #11. Scarce and graphic Matt Baker cover... when's the last time you saw one for sale? Only six copies on the census, and no GPA sales ever! Also contains a lovely Canteen Kate story by Baker. Let's call this 4.5, offwhite to white pages. Nice rich colors on front with minimal color loss. Hint of faint center crease towards the very bottom, but not a sub crease. Cover wrap a touch worn at top staple, but everything seems to be holding. BC has some foxing and minor stain.

$500

approved11.jpg

Back cover:

Reveal hidden contents

approved11back.jpg

Take