• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lost Kickstarter Patron - Can you help?

2 posts in this topic

This from Karl Kesel on his KS, Section Zero. I thought Frank might be here. 

The Elusive FRANK PRICE!
Posted by Karl Kesel (Creator)

As we close in on finishing SECTION ZERO (Volume 0), there's one loose end that we can't seem to tie up.

FRANK PRICE is one of our Backers who paid for the privilege of an Alternate Reality Appearance in the book. I have tried to contact him multiple times via the email address Kickstarter provided, but have never heard back from him.

Then suddenly, on May 30th, he messaged me through Kickstarter, asking about his appearance in the book! I instantly replied... and have heard nothing since. It's like he's our own, personal Bigfoot— glimpsed for a moment, but gone before we can get any hard proof of his existence.

Time is running out. If Frank is going to be lucky enough to be drawn running for his life, screaming in panic, we needs photo reference of him (or whomever he wants to have running for their life, screaming in panic instead) very soon!

If you know Frank Price, please let him know we are trying to contact him. If you are Frank Price— please check your email (especially the spam folder) and SECTION ZERO Kickstarter messages.

If we do not hear from Frank Price by June 11th, I'm afraid we'll have to go to press without him running for his life, screaming in panic, anywhere in the book.

No one wants that.

Calling Frank Price... Frank Price, white courtesy telephone please...

KK

There's always the possibility of Frank Price running towards the terror. 

Then they just have to draw the back of his head.

Hey Frank Price!!! Why the hell are you running the wrong way ?