• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

divad's Avengers #57 CGC 9.2 O/W 1st SA App The Vision!

48 posts in this topic

893crossfingers-thumb.gif Tough book to walk away from.

Yeah, he WAS sorry - this morning, I woke up to a $50 break-up fee. So at least my time and trouble have been taken care of. yeahok.gif

gossip.gifI've had to sell quite a few tough books from my collection - I sold MY Avengers #4 last night sorry.gif

Yeah, he WAS sorry - this morning, I woke up to a $50 break-up fee. So at least my time and trouble have been taken care of. yeahok.gif

gossip.gifI've had to sell quite a few tough books from my collection - I sold MY Avengers #4 last night sorry.gif

Are you selling for that new house?

I need to rebuy my Avengers #4. One day.

Are you selling for that new house?

Yep . . . need to have a safety net after closing gossip.gif

I need to rebuy my Avengers #4. One day.

893crossfingers-thumb.gifhi.gif

Interested, but a bit high I think. GPA Average is $281.

Last 3 sales since Aug 2004 are

$265.00

$238.50

$275.00

If you come down, let me know. Would be interested.

What, did you finally spring for GPA???

For you, anything insane.gif

Russ, GPA's numbers do nothing more than set a baseline for sellers - they certainly aren't negotiating tools for buyers, and they don't accurately reflect fair market value for a book.

So, in other words . . . don't hold your breath 27_laughing.gif

$265.00

$238.50

$275.00

What, did you finally spring for GPA???

For you, anything insane.gif

Russ, GPA's numbers do nothing more than set a baseline for sellers - they certainly aren't negotiating tools for buyers, and they don't accurately reflect fair market value for a book.

So, in other words . . . don't hold your breath 27_laughing.gif

Yeah, I finally sprung for it after a few 9.8s and 9.9's

$265.00

$238.50

$275.00

I bought mine three months ago from Blazing Bob for $325 so don't let the numbers fool you. If this book was listed for any of those prices today (even at the avergae GPA) it would be snatched up in a hurry. Also, if any of those books had cream pages you can expect that they would go for 20% less than one without.

$265.00

$238.50

$275.00

Negotiate via PM. Don't do it like this in public. Christo_pull_hair.gifmad.gif If you disagree with his pricing, tell him privately but don't pizz all over his listing thread like this.

$265.00

$238.50

$275.00

I bought mine three months ago from Blazing Bob for $325 so don't let the numbers fool you. If this book was listed for any of those prices today (even at the avergae GPA) it would be snatched up in a hurry. Also, if any of those books had cream pages you can expect that they would go for 20% less than one without.

Exactly SS! thumbsup2.gif Add in the fact that FFB always mentions, that an auction sale only represents the amount the buyer had to pay to beat out the next highest bidder for the book, not the price that the buyer was willing to pay sumo.gif

$265.00

$238.50

$275.00

Negotiate via PM. Don't do it like this in public. Christo_pull_hair.gifmad.gif If you disagree with his pricing, tell him privately but don't pizz all over his listing thread like this.

Merci beaucoup, mon ami flowerred.gif