• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw vs. CGCed?

86 posts in this topic

Is the sum of your presence here on this Forum to be my Personal Gremlin, little Carlos? I had no idea that my post was in defense of a "criminal background", you small insignificant troll. PROOF, little boy. The one thing you have NONE of. Post FACTS that can be backed up. Rodriguez already has filled the position of my personal gremlin/colon cleaner. You're too late. One set of brown nostrils to a customer. BTW, where's the post where I "defended my criminal background"? "Danny"? "Criminal background I'm defending"? You should be more selective with your bologna, troll.

Hey Arch? Is this kind of trolling ALLOWED on this Forum. This ___ has made 7 posts since signing on. All 7 have been troll posts that have NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY kind of contirbution on comics, coins, or cards, other than trolling ME. Review them.

Here ya' go. Here's the latest round of email exchanges between the liar and myself:

4/24/03 5:36PM

Jamie Rudd stated:

What is your problem? Are you telling me that you didn't know I was being sarcastic, or are you just getting off on being antagonistic?

Why would I want to stand face to face with you. I've never expressed a dislike for you, just the possibility of your actions, which are an industry wide rumor that ou don't even try to dispel in any credible way.

4/25/03 10:24 PM

I answered as follows:

I don't HAVE to "prove" myself innocent, you _____! Go back and watch your A&E for more law seminars. You're INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty. Like everything else, you've got THAT concept backwards as well. I don't HAVE to prove a damned thing. Not to you, anyone like yourself, or anyone else. The only thing I'd LOVE to see is for you to point that accusing finger in my face IN PERSON, just ONCE.