• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submitting a pedigree book without documentation?
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I recently picked up a raw copy of an Ohio pedigree book, as designated by a very reputable national dealer whom I dealt with many times. I've never submitted a pedigree book before, but as I understand it, they need documentation to prove the pedigree, but the book didn't come with any. Are there other ways CGC could verify the book? It does have the easily identifiable distributor code on the cover, which is the mark of an Ohio pedigree. Or should I just not expect them to honor it?

If anyone has any insight, that would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Greetings. We were actually discussing this subject recently on a different thread. My advice to you is to attempt to contact Mark Haspel at CGC. He's the Pedigree Guru (worship) there. He should be able to answer your questions concerning your book. I hope this helps, and good luck!  (thumbsu