• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM OOAW 198

5 posts in this topic

Recently acquired here on the boards.  Gotta love that cover.

Spoiled below is what I know of the grading history. I suggest making your own judgment before checking it out. Thanks in advance for checking it out.

THE STREAKS NEAR THE BANNER ARE FROM THE SCANNER. Over the R in War and K in Rock.

Spoiler

Sold to seller as a 9.2. Sold to me as a 9.0.

our-army-at-war-198-a.jpg

our-army-at-war-198-b.jpg

Edited by DavidTheDavid

A cautious 8.5, mainly because of the wear along the the top edge and below the top staple added to that TRC. Great book though!

I've noticed that there seems to be a dearth of higher grade OOAW's from around this period.

On 6/24/2018 at 9:40 PM, The Lions Den said:

This is a nice copy. I'd be in the 8.5 - 9.0 range...

23 hours ago, Gnasher said:

A cautious 8.5, mainly because of the wear along the the top edge and below the top staple added to that TRC. Great book though!

I've noticed that there seems to be a dearth of higher grade OOAW's from around this period.

I waffle between the two grades myself. It's a nice looking copy, and I'm quite happy with the price I paid. 

Thanks for the feedback, guys. 

10 hours ago, DavidTheDavid said:

I waffle between the two grades myself. It's a nice looking copy, and I'm quite happy with the price I paid. 

Thanks for the feedback, guys. 

I'd probably give it the 8.5. Still a great copy with a tough black cover...   :headbang: