• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Captain Marvel #1 Hughes 1:25 variant (RAW Copy)- $150.00
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I am parting with some of my books which i will be posting on here and various sites over the next month or so because i need the funds for moving even though I wish i didn't have to sell this book or anymore but you have to do what you gotta do right.  Anyway this book is in raw condition.  It has only been removed from the bag to have images scanned of the book and has never been read.  It was bagged and boarded when I purchased it.  This is bound to be a hot item for a while to come with the Captain Marvel movie being due out next year.  Price includes shipping to US Address, if you are outside the US contact me for a shipping quote.  item will be sent via USPS Priority Mail insured, if you would like it sent another way that option is available just provide me with a zip-code and I will get you a quote for shipping any other way besides USPS.  Attached are the scans of the book

captainmarvel1(a-front).jpg

captainmarvel1(back).jpg