• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade this Spiderman #10

34 posts in this topic

Okay, let me go a little further to back up my guess.

Cons:

1 Tiny chip upper spine

2 8-10 tiny spine nicks

3 Back cover upper edge, small bend

Book has nice corners, good colors, nothing really excessive.

Bottom line, is how CGC will finalize a grade for this book.

As the contest has proven many times over, our grades differ from CGCs grades most of the time.

Did i hit a sore spot poke2.gif

flowerred.gif

Its all good, takes more than that yay.gif

Let me ask. Do you have a yellow streak traversing vertically on your monitor which could obscure defects? devil.gif

All the time smile.gif

flowerred.gif

Let me ask. Do you have a yellow streak traversing vertically on your monitor which could obscure defects? devil.gif

All the time smile.gif

Yellow streak... 893whatthe.gif...vertical... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif...they have help for that you know..... gossip.gif

flowerred.gif

All the time smile.gif

Yellow streak... 893whatthe.gif...vertical... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif...they have help for that you know..... gossip.gif

Depends poke2.gif

flowerred.gif

All the time smile.gif

Depends poke2.gif

On what, if you can produce the yellow streak or not 27_laughing.gif

poke2.gif

Kendall_Simplicity_Brief.jpg

This i did not need to know.....

So Nikos, is this what you wear when your books arrive from CGC? You [embarrasing lack of self control] your self every time the book comes back a grade higher than it should have? 27_laughing.gif

Nope, I use the Heavy Duty ones because my books come back usually 2 grades higher than they should be yay.gif

flamed.gif