• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED FS: West Coast Avengers 27 Issue Lot
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Have not done one of these in awhile and I found a box of comics I would like to clear away. 

First da' Rules. 

1. I ship anywhere at buyer's expense. For US buyers I will ship these via Priority mail or Parcel Post... whatever the buyer wants.  Media mail is available at BUYER'S RISK. 
  2. I accept PayPal, USPS Money Orders, or if you are on Long Island I can do the exchange in cash. 
  3. Returns are accepted so long as I am notified in three days and then the books are placed in the mail within five days after that at the buyer's expense. 
  4. No HOS or Probation List people or Drama Llamas. 
  5.  I go by timestamp of whoever commits to buying whether that be in public or PM. 

And as always, a song...

BBC's Obsolete Orkestra playing New Order's Blue Monday on 1930's instruments that belong in a museum... Check it out if not for anything else. 

Edited by Buzzetta

West Coast Avengers... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 11, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 48, 51, 52, 55, 56, 57, 58, 60, 61, 62, 62, 101 and Annual 2.

Average Condition is VF to be safe.  (There is definitely some NM thrown in there) If you want any specific close ups of any books let me know. 

Books are bagged but not boarded... I will cardboard sandwich them in packs of 9 for shipping durability.  Lot will be sent boxed. 

Price... (I added these up on MCS and if you bought them in the best available at VF or Fine this would run around $70... (no seriously).. since that is absurd... 

PRICE for the 27 book lot... $20 + shipping.  

IMG_4147.JPG

IMG_4148.JPG

IMG_4149.JPG