• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Death of Superman lot $85 Shipped! - High Grade, 25 books

9 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Picked up an estate collection; within it was a 25-book Death of Superman "subset." They appear to have been bagged and unread. Only the Comic Talk #2, with a visible flaw by the top staple, appears to me like it would be out of the 9's. As to where the rest would fall in the 9-somethings, I am not speculating on the grading, but the rest are sharp and flat with clean spines. (I tried to balance checking and handling; the double-edged sword of finding unread books.) 

You get everything pictured below, a mix of newsstand and LCS copies, including the early Doomsday cameos, full first appearance, and first through fourth printings of Superman #75. 25 comics plus a set of Superman DC Skycaps. Feel free to PM with specific questions/additional photo requests. But first:

:rulez:

First :takeit: in thread wins

Payment: Money Order or Check; I do not have Paypal.

Shipping: Price includes U.S. priority shipping. Canada? Same price plus actual postage minus cost of U.S. Priority flat rate shipping.

Don't be listy (tsk) including the one in my head.

Returns: Notify me within three days of receipt, with books arriving back to me in the same shape, on your dime.

Edited by Readcomix