• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] GA/SA/BA slabs in the keys of major and very minor (ASM 129, FF 52, Hulk 180, Superman 25, Green Lantern 18)
1 1

9 posts in this topic

An assortment of nifty slabs to welcome in this fine Sunday!

• All PM offers/inquiries are welcome/considered, but the first unconditional   either in the posting or via PM gets the book(s).
  • Normal forum rules apply: No HOSers, probies, newbies without references/kudos, etc.
  • Payments: Paypal. I will consider time payments over a month or two, if you need.
  • Shipping: As I live near the USA/Canada border I can ship from either within the USA or within Canada (how about that, hey! USA shipping is a Flat $15 via USPS fully insured/tracked. Canadian shipping is a flat $45 fully insured/tracked via Canada Post. I'm happy to ship anywhere on the globe, so please inquire about shipping rates if you are outside North America.
  • Refunds/Returns accepted as long as you tell me within three (3) days of receiving the comic and have it back to me within seven (7) days. As these are CGC books, the buyer pays return shipping/insurance costs and refunds will be paid out when I get the comic back.

Please PM with any queries or offers - thanks for looking!! Apologies for reflection and blue tint (natural light).

* I will be away from July 20/18 until around the second week of August, but available online for PMs etc. Any sales in that time period won't ship until around the second week of August. Thanks!

Green Lantern #18 CGC 6.0 SOLD

Superman #25 CGC 3.5

Fantastic Four #52 CGC 7.0

Amazing Spider-Man #129 CGC 7.5

Incredible Hulk #180 CGC 7.5 SOLD

Edited by Frank.Einstein
updates