• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Super Heros Secret Wars 1-12 COMPLETE CGC 9.8 W FOR SALE

27 posts in this topic

Throw a number of what you are looking for -- I mean, I can't see this set really being worth all that much. #8 is an overrated book, as that's still a book you will stacks and stacks of 'em (like at Joe Koch warehouse etc.)

Honestly, I'm not really that sure. Personally, I wouldn't pay more than $200-$250 for the whole set. But I think you could realize more than that (maybe substantially more) if you broke the set up. I mean, #1s in 9.8 have gone for around $60. Figure $100 for the #8. To me, I wouldn't pay more than $100 for the other 10 books.

I'm low, but that mini is so common.

#8 is an overrated book, as that's still a book you will stacks and stacks of 'em (like at Joe Koch warehouse etc.)

gossip.gif I just had a forum member send me one gratis. He wouldn't even let me pay shipping. You know a book is common when people are giving it away. gossip.gif

#8 is an overrated book, as that's still a book you will stacks and stacks of 'em (like at Joe Koch warehouse etc.)

gossip.gif I just had a forum member send me one gratis. He wouldn't even let me pay shipping. You know a book is common when people are giving it away. gossip.gif

Or there were threats involved poke2.gif

I am well aware that these are not rare books. But the collection is complete! I also have secret wars II 1-8 cgc 9.8 W. I was think around $550 for the complete 1-12 set. My justification for this price is #1-$50, 2-$30, 3-$100,

4->7-$30 each, 8-$100, 9->12- $30 each. set =$520 + 30 S&H.

Feel free to ridicule, you ain't hurting my feelings.

sumo.gif

I am well aware that these are not rare books. But the collection is complete! I also have secret wars II 1-8 cgc 9.8 W. I was think around $550 for the complete 1-12 set. My justification for this price is #1-$50, 2-$30, 3-$100,

sumo.gif

Why does 3 command such a high price?

sumo.gif

Why does 3 command such a high price?

confused-smiley-013.gif

awolverinevs.jpg