• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Super Heros Secret Wars 1-12 COMPLETE CGC 9.8 W FOR SALE

27 posts in this topic

I am well aware that these are not rare books. But the collection is complete! I also have secret wars II 1-8 cgc 9.8 W. I was think around $550 for the complete 1-12 set. My justification for this price is #1-$50, 2-$30, 3-$100,

4->7-$30 each, 8-$100, 9->12- $30 each. set =$520 + 30 S&H.

Feel free to ridicule, you ain't hurting my feelings.

sumo.gif

Why does 3 command such a high price?

Because Spider-man kicks Wolverines @SS and If I had it I wouldnt let it go for less than a hundred either! sumo.gif

Davidking623

I am well aware that these are not rare books. But the collection is complete! I also have secret wars II 1-8 cgc 9.8 W. I was think around $550 for the complete 1-12 set. My justification for this price is #1-$50, 2-$30, 3-$100,

4->7-$30 each, 8-$100, 9->12- $30 each. set =$520 + 30 S&H.

Feel free to ridicule, you ain't hurting my feelings.

sumo.gif

Why does 3 command such a high price?

Because Spider-man kicks Wolverines @SS and If I had it I wouldnt let it go for less than a hundred either! sumo.gif

Davidking623

I was expecting you to chime in... poke2.gif

$550 seems high mostly because who really wants a set of Secret Wars slabbed that badly. And if you do want it, do you want 550 bad? Not really. It'd be worth it to look around for raw books and either sub them yourself or wait it out and buy it cheaper on ebay as those books will surely be part of any future decline in modern sales.

Secret Wars II (one of the all time worst mini series) can be had for $2 total. 9.8 or not, there's no way I'd even want the secret wars II mini.

In my mind, those books just aren't that desirable to own, so there's an inbuilt bias. But I think #8 and #1 are common and overvalued, even 9.8. But hey, if someone's willing to pay even close to that, God bless 'em, it's their money, they can spend it how they like to.