• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] strange tales 109, cgc 8.0, f.s.

3 posts in this topic

i'll take it on thread trumps p.m.'s, but i'll listen to a reasonable counters.  returns ok.  s/h on me domestic, on you if not.  p.p. will work.

ok--y'all who follow my sales threads know that i  don't  much use an ebay-huckster approach, yelling "graded ______by cgc, but book is MUCH better than that!" on my offerings.

well, here we have an 8.0 that truly looks MUCH better than that.  gorgeous colors and perfect centering, too.

$235.

st109.jpg

Edited by Straw-Man

7 minutes ago, Straw-Man said:

i'll take it on thread trumps p.m.'s, but i'll listen to a reasonable counters.  returns ok.  s/h on me domestic, on you if not.  p.p. will work.

ok--y'all who follow my sales threads know that i  don't  much use an ebay-huckster approach, yelling "graded ______by cgc, but book is MUCH better than that!" on my offerings.

well, here we have an 8.0 that truly looks MUCH better than that.  gorgeous colors and perfect centering, too.

$235.

st109.jpg

:takeit: