• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
1 1

138 posts in this topic

Looking to make some more space in the closet so some of these must go! The Batmans I am listing will all imo grade out at 9.6 to 9.8. I have kept them in their mylars (mylites?) and backing boards. I know that doesn't make for the greatest of pictures but wanted to keep them as safe as possible. I will be sprinkling in some ASMs and FFs throughout the thread.

Shipping in the US is $6 for up to 6 comics and I can ship up to 27 comics for $13. If you purchase more than that I will ship at actual cost. Same with international shipping. I am not looking to make any money off shipping. I am flexible so if you want them shipped some other way just shoot me a PM.

Paypal and checks accepted. Payment should be made within 48 hours from claiming comic.

First :takeit:in thread gets it. PMs welcome. I will always listen to offers but these are priced pretty rock bottom.

Returns for any reason fine but buyer pays return shipping.

Edited by surfcitycomics