• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man #122 with a few water stains

8 posts in this topic

Hello,

What grade should this Amazing Spider-Man #122 get? Front and back covers are nice, some spine wear, and there are a few small water stains on the back cover and last page of the book.  All the pages are there and none of the pages have tears or missing pieces. 

Also some small blue scribble drawings beside the "Spidey sense" in the front cover, hard to notice. The spine has enough wear to push it down to less than F/VF 7.0 condition, hard to tell from photo of the front cover because of the white border but the spine wear is there.

It was hard to capture the water stains even with my Galaxy smartphone camera (a good smartphone camera) so I added the labels. Please note that the orange arrows and water stain labels are just super-imposed on the last page and back cover.  You can also see a water stain on the lower right corner of the back cover photo. 

The water stains have not soaked thru the book, and they're only on the last page and on the back cover of the book, and they're pretty small, but I understand that they will reduce the grade of the book. Thanks for your thoughts.

20180729_164527.jpg

20180729_164827.jpg

20180729_232143.jpg

20180729_164515.jpg

Edited by Why Comics Rule