• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Info if any cgc witness associate going to attend

4 posts in this topic

I’m trying to see if there is going to be a cgc associate that can witness a person getting a item signed at panels by a celebrity at the Houston tax fabdemic tour and at the same time to get them sent off to get graded.

was dorkbuzz unable to help you?  He's probably your best bet.

Your second best bet is to offer an ungodly amount of money for ANY CGC Facilitator to come witness for you.  Think of it like a bounty, just throw out a number and let them come find you.  I think $10K would probably get it done.

also any of this would go better if you wrote more clearly (I get that not everyone is fluent in English, but you're the one asking for help FROM STRANGERS, so you should make it easy for other people to help you) what you are looking for.  Or don't.  Up to you.  Good luck.

1 minute ago, Cristoval said:

How do I contact dorkbuzz cuz this is my first time doing this approach.

at the top of your screen on the right, there should be an envelope.  Click on it. 

A drop down menu should appear

Click on 'Compose new'

YOu should get a text box that looks something like an email/private message.

The recipient of this private message is 'dorkbuzz', so type in 'dorkbuzz'  should be the top field.

In the title/subject field type in whatever you want your title to be, probably something do with 'Houston Fandemic witness CGC SS'.

In the body field, write a message about what you're looking for.

BE CLEAR ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT AND PROOFREAD WHAT YOU WRITE.

Send the message.

At some point dorkbuzz will respond, and that envelope on the top of your screen will flash, or you'll get a notice or email notice (or all of the above).  Then click the envelope or notice to read his response.  A message thread will be created between you and dorkbuzz.