• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another Wolverine Limited 1
1 1

6 posts in this topic

This comic looks like it was on the top of the bundle.... Received direct from distributor back in the day.... Opinions on grading this one please and what would you call the abrasions on the cover... back cover is not damaged at all... Thanks. 

_MG_0788.jpg

_MG_0779.jpg

_MG_0780.jpg

_MG_0781.jpg

_MG_0782.jpg

Tough one to grade.  Those multiple small color breaks will probably not count as a printing defect as they were likely due to distributor damage, therefore the same as multiple small color break creases or color rubs/scuffs.  There's also an upper right corner bump on the front cover, and a color breaking crease on the bottom right corner of the cover.

I'm going to go with 4.5 - 5.0, although some 5.0s I checked on ebays sold listings have better overall cover appeal than this one. 

I think opinions are going to vary widely on this one.

Thanks.... I thought this would be an interesting one to grade.... the scuffs are definitely from mishandling.... like the top newspaper in a bundle thrown off a truck at 4 in the morning.

There is also a dent on the right edge above Wolverine's collar.

_MG_0779.jpg

Edited by jokiing
Afterthought...