• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four 191,193,194,195,196,197,198,199,203,206,207 CGC 9.8

10 posts in this topic

On 8/16/2018 at 12:19 AM, FlyingDonut said:

I am sad.

If you want to break up Nostalgia Run #3 and flip me your FF 262 and Annual 18, I will make it Worth Your While.

I just finished that run with Annual 18.  Annual 18 is a nightmare of nightmarish proportions.  I have 10 raw 9.2s,  

I can look to see if I have a 9.8ish 262, though. I need to go to storage next weekend, In the process of putting together that run I bought a few full runs. I might have one of those as I don't remember it being particularly hard for me. 283 and Annual 18 took years. 

9 minutes ago, ThothAmon said:

GLWTS!   Some sweet conditions.  Does this mean they're under copies?

No, not these. I am keeping a 9.8 205, but I'm just letting the rest of these go. My run is, such as it is, is selective between 100 and the beginning of the Byrne run. 

1 hour ago, rob_react said:

I just finished that run with Annual 18.  Annual 18 is a nightmare of nightmarish proportions.  I have 10 raw 9.2s,  

I can look to see if I have a 9.8ish 262, though. I need to go to storage next weekend, In the process of putting together that run I bought a few full runs. I might have one of those as I don't remember it being particularly hard for me. 283 and Annual 18 took years. 

I know. Trust me, I know.