• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

40+ auctions up, Adams & Byrne X-Men, Adams Batman, Wrightson, ect...

30 posts in this topic

Due to recent events/purchases I am selling off some of my collection, including Batman 227, 232, 234; SA X-Men; Byrne X-Men; HOM 236; HOS 106; ASM 229, 230 and a lot more....

Do me a favor and bid, the opening amounts are all $5.00! poke2.gif Feel free to PM me with any questions you might have.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZoctoberQ5ffire

Nice cover scans! 893applaud-thumb.gif Is that Blastaar on issue 53? If not, it looks 100% like him.

Yup, that's Blastaar. First Barry W. Smith comic work too. I always liked that cover, but it has to go to make room for other stuff.... frown.gif

Just a note: if someone on the boards is "dick_filllips", please PM or email me. Due to the fact that you have zero feedback, I may cancel your bids if I don't hear from you.

Just a note: if someone on the boards is "dick_filllips", please PM or email me. Due to the fact that you have zero feedback, I may cancel your bids if I don't hear from you.

Obvious shill. Look at his aboutme-small.gif page.... 27_laughing.gif

Filllips Wondercade of Wonder

Thanks for checking out my ME page.

I work in the "entertainment" industry. You may have seem me in such films as "CHINESE FINGERCUFF" starring me, Well Hung Low, and Sum Dum Ho or "HOUSE OF CRAX" with Paris Hildo.

I Like Comics and anyhting SESSY like me

Dude, you dont have to be Tracy to figure this one out foreheadslap.gif

Dude, you dont have to be Tracy to figure this one out foreheadslap.gif

Yeah, I know. I just figured I would give it a shot. He didn't return my emails either.