• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

40+ auctions up, Adams & Byrne X-Men, Adams Batman, Wrightson, ect...

30 posts in this topic

gossip.gif Urlacher is overrated. Good move on the jersey. thumbsup2.gif

He is a good player, but he's been hampered by leg problems, as well as a small and somewhat ineffective defensive line. He had his best year with Traylor and Washinton up front. I am still pisssed over the 2001 trade of Washinton to New England. I don't care what anyone says, Urlacher has trouble getting off blocks and his stats reflect it.

Still love the Bears though. cloud9.gif

He is a good player, but he's been hampered by leg problems, as well as a small and somewhat ineffective defensive line. He had his best year with Traylor and Washinton up front. I am still pisssed over the 2001 trade of Washinton to New England. I don't care what anyone says, Urlacher has trouble getting off blocks and his stats reflect it.

Yeah whatever, it is obvious from that auction that you are no Superfan.....

859282-todd.jpg

859282-todd.jpg.a2f2c9431820708d30ce5c803fca4429.jpg

Yeah whatever, it is obvious from that auction that you are no Superfan.....

859282-todd.jpg

Actually it's my friend's jersey. All the stuff besides the comics and the paperbacks are his. What I really want, is one of those half and half jerseys. One half is the away color, one half is the home color. Anyone know where I can get one of those? They are sweet.

sfan.jpg" alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"It’s alright Bob; actually this one was really just fibulation. So I just got to limit my Pork intake to Four Hundred grams a day! Yeah, well the doc says, I have a small piece of Polish Sausage, lodged in the lining of my heart."

The scary thing is that probably a good 25% of the guys at Bears games look exactly like the superfans. Same clothes, same accent, same mustache, same polish sausage, everything is the same except that in real life they are also drunk. thumbsup2.gif

If I had any grip on reality, I probably would shift a couple of them; I bought a NM- about 9 years ago, and the quest for a NM led me to buy a few nice-looking ones on ebay (doh); also 1 from a collection I bought, and I was fortunate enough to buy supapimp's 9.2 Signature Series copy a couple of months ago.

Great cover though...and I don't mean to annoy anyone, but I don't rate #227's cover that highly confused-smiley-013.gif