• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Amazing Spider-Man 194
1 1

7 posts in this topic

Hot on the heels of my recent 9.4 ASM 129, I have picked up another Spidey key.  I'm planning to get this pressed to perfect the alignment of the book.  Other than that, it appears to need no other work.  Thoughts?304031209_ASM194FRONT.thumb.jpg.2351fd5a72007c3181b2858069038607.jpg

ASM194 BACK.jpg

Edited by Serpentor

1 hour ago, Not A Clone said:

I agree with Foggy. Expect either of those and you shouldn't be disappointed. Corners look nice so a better grade is possible. White pages?

I'm leaning toward white pages on this one.  All Marvel books from the period have a slightly OW appearance, but it doesn't have the "aged" OW look.

23 minutes ago, Not A Clone said:

As long as the press doesn't break any color I'd say a 9.6-9.8.:wishluck:

I'm super confident in the abilities of my provider.  She is a true professional who has worked for a world class museum and one of the largest art auction houses in the world.  I won't name-drop out of respect to CGC/CCS since it is their board.